Smallgroup.com is a web-based tool built on God’s promise that His Word is transformative in the hearts of His people. This tool enables a personalized approach to Bible study for every church, regardless of their philosophy and context. In smallgroup.com:
The content is rooted in Scripture because God’s Word transforms.
- For the Word of God is living and effective and sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the separation of soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the ideas and thoughts of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).
- Every study was written by a well-trained and theologically educated team member so you know the content is trustworthy.
- Every study provides the group with a consistent discipleship experience (3-4 pages of content to help you introduce, study, and apply the Scripture), because the Bible must be the center of the small group in order for life change to occur.
- Every study is built to engage the group in discussion so that God’s Word might be applied in real life situations.
Shouldn’t you have a discerning eye on the material your groups are studying?
The studies are customizable because every group is unique.
- But speaking the truth in love, let us grow in every way into Him who is the head—Christ. From Him the whole body, fitted and knit together by every supporting ligament, promotes the growth of the body for building up itself in love by the proper working of each individual part (Ephesians 4:15-16).
- Every group must grow into her own part in the whole Church.
- Every group operates in a unique context with a unique approach to the mission of making disciples.
- Every study can be customized—from the look and appearance of the study to the content itself.
- The library of content is constantly growing because even though the Word never changes, the needs of groups do.
- Any smallgroup.com member can request that a biblically-based study be written by the smallgroup.com team and added to the library as a part of their membership.
Shouldn’t you help your people focus on what is strategically important for your church?
The tool is simple because the task of discipleship is urgent.
- Pay careful attention, then, to how you walk—not as unwise people but as wise—making the most of the time, because the days are evil (Ephesians 5:15).
- We must commit to redeeming the time we have been given.
- To obey the command of Jesus, making disciples must be our highest priority.
- Memberships to smallgroup.com are not based on church size, but on the number of groups engaging the content, making it affordable for virtually any group or church.
- Smallgroup.com is easy to use and frees up countless hours for one-on-one ministry in the church while giving smallgroup.com members confidence that biblical content is provided for groups in a customizable fashion.
Shouldn’t you make as much time as possible to make disciples?